Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why stay in pain?

"Pain lets you know you are alive" that is a bunch of bull! How many times are you going to take a pain pill for the symptom before you actually do something to help the cause?

Just yesterday I was talking to a client. They mentioned that a friend of theirs has had multiple back surgeries, chronic pain, and muscular dysfunction through out the body.  All this has resulted in arthritis and a very difficult life to live with limited range of motion, pain every day, and I am guessing a bad attitude about it all.  I know that would give me a bad attitude.

This friend has only gone to doctors that either prescribe medication, surgery, or do not know what to do. Simply put, he is at a loss and has to live with it.  He has never tried alternative medicine or even some self care exercises that were suggested to him.  Why? you got me.

I do understand that there is a certain generation of people out there that think alternative medicine is a bunch of quacks that don't know what their talking about.  Seriously people, it is time to get over it!!

I use western medicine, don't get me wrong. It certainly has it's benefits.  But how many times are you going to go to the doctor for the same problem that they can not help with?  How long will you live with the pain? 

There is a saying out there "Pain lets you know that you're alive", that is a bunch of bull. To me not being in pain is being more alive then being in pain. A pain free life allows you to do way more activities then a painful life would.

If you are one of these people that just won't bend on receiving alternative medicine than I suggest you give me a call, ask all the questions you want, check out testimonies, do some research.  You might just change your mind, and live a better and healthier life in the process, would that be so bad?
http://www.leandrastouchtherapy.massagetherapy.com/?p=leandras-testimonials

No comments:

Post a Comment